Rules for visiting the petting zoo Animal park
Please read these Rules carefully and adhere to them. By adhering to the Rules, you will preserve your health and the health of animals, and you will have pleasant memories from visiting our zoo.
The main rule of our contact zoo:
“Adults show children by their own example how to treat animals. Communication with animals should take place in such a way that neither side is harmed - neither children nor animals."
- By purchasing a ticket to the zoo, Visitors by default agree with these Rules, and are liable in case of violation. These rules are an offer. By purchasing a ticket, visitors automatically accept the offer and undertake to fulfill it.
- Adult visitors and accompanying excursion groups are fully responsible for their own safety and security, and the lives of the children they accompany.
- Do not leave children unattended. Hold small children by the hand or in your arms.
- Do not try to pet or touch animals other than special animals that are on the contact pad. When dealing with animals, be careful and careful! Remember that even the friendliest animal - it still remains dangerous - it has sharp teeth, claws or hooves.
- Climbing over fences, safety barriers and walls is prohibited. It is also forbidden to put children on fencing barriers, lean against cages or other structures of enclosures. Do not put your hands or fingers through the fencing nets - this scares the animals.
Visitors are not allowed to bring their own animals to the zoo.
- It is strictly forbidden to irritate animals, throw outsiders objects at them, for example, stones, garbage, food, etc.
- It is forbidden to feed the animals with products brought with you. It is allowed to feed the animals only with specially prepared food purchased at the zoo, through equipped feeders and under the supervision of a zoo employee.
- It is forbidden to enter the territory of the zoo with balloons - they pose a potential danger to animals.
- It is forbidden to eat and drink on the territory of contact enclosures where animals are kept. It is recommended to drink drinks only in specially designated places and not from glass containers - broken glass is potentially dangerous for animals, visitors and staff of the zoo.
Please dispose of trash in designated containers.
- When visiting the zoo, it is forbidden to turn on loud music.
- Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages on the territory of the zoo is strictly prohibited. It is also forbidden to be drunk on the territory of the zoo.
- It is forbidden to move around the zoo on bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades.
- Walking around the zoo is allowed only on sidewalks.
- In order to photograph or record videos you must obtain permission from the zoo administration. It is forbidden to use photos and videos of our park for commercial purposes.
- It is forbidden to enter the aviary and cages that contain animals. You can only enter special contact enclosures. Do not change the location of the park's gardening equipment at your discretion: benches, chairs, etc.
If you have any questions or misunderstandings, please contact the administrator on duty, he is on duty at the entrance to the zoo (main entrance).
We hope that parents know which animals are likely to cause an allergic reaction in their child. If your child is allergic, consult a doctor before visiting the zoo. For possible health problems for you or your children, the zoo administration is not responsible. If necessary, you can use a medical mask, which will be gladly provided by the zoo administrator. Just in case, there is a first-aid post on the territory of the entertainment zone "Country of Joy".
In case of violation of these Rules, the visitor is obliged to immediately leave the territory of the zoo. The admission fee is non-refundable.
The rules and measures applied in case of violation of the Rules are part of the offer agreement. The rules of conduct in the zoo are in accordance with Art. 634 of the Civil Code of Ukraine. These rules can be supplemented or changed. The current version of the rules is posted at the entrance to the zoo.
We hope for your understanding and decency!
We wish you a pleasant stay!
- There is video surveillance on the territory of the zoo.
Best regards, Animal park petting zoo administration.